CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm a Shoplifter?

I'm a shoplifter. I wanted you to hear it from me before mom and dad told you. Here's what happened...mom and I were at the grocery store today - she put a box of Fiber One bars in the cart and I just happened to be sitting in the actual 'cart' part of the shopping cart. (I was being fussy and didn't want to sit in the front thing...so the only way for mom to get me to stop crying was to put me in with the groceries...) - anyways, we went about our route in Walmart...checked out...paid for our things (or so mom thought) and headed out to the car. Well, mom was putting everything in the trunk and there was just one thing left...ME...and a torn up box of Fiber One bars...huh? I STOLE a box of Fiber One bars! I did?!
Somehow, I jimmied open the box...and threw each and every bar in and around my diaper bag which happened to be in the cart right next to me. The thing is so dang big that I was able to hide everything from mom until she unloaded the cart. Oh boy, were we cracking up outside! Mom didn't know what to do with me! We hopped in the car...mom buckled me in...there was no way we were going back inside...it's too much work with a baby! And I fell asleep in about 5 minutes or so...when mom looked in her rearview mirror...guess what she saw? Me...holding that stupid Fiber One box...all torn up...with Fiber One bars strewn around me in my carseat. Tee hee hee... :)
On another note - here are some new things I can say...BOOK...BALL...MAMA...DADA...DUCK...and today I said...DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment