CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ouchy

I got my chickenpox shot today :( man did it hurt...I fell asleep on the way home and when I woke up...watch out mom...I was a terror! I weighed in at 25 lbs. and found out my iron levels were great - which surprised the doctor since I only eat boob. Guess mom is made of steel :) Tee hee hee...

Dad is my new best friend. We spent a lot of quality time together tonight while mom ran errands. She left at 4 and got home at 7. That's a long time away mom! But dad hung in there and did a great job. He fed me mashed potatoes...gave me a bath...combed my hair and lotioned me up. I was snug as a bug in his arms when mom walked through the door. Good job dad!

Oh, and I have to tell my Aunt Erica that mom and I have gone running the past 2 days with our new jogging stoller! We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment