CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick?

I'm not sure what happened today...but mom and dad sat down for dinner and I started throwing up. Mom had a feeling that something wasn't right with me today...she kept saying I felt 'hot'. Anyways, I threw up...a lot...she took my temp...it was 102...they gave me some Motrin (for the 1st time) and tossed me in the tub.

My temp. went down to 99.5 after medicine and tub...then I seemed to get a second wind...random. I'm acting fine now. Not as tired/lethargic as I was at dinnertime. Mom was scared - she hates seeing me sick. Hopefully this is just a 24 hr. bug or something. It's supposed to snow tonight and all day tomorrow which would make it very dangerous to drive anywhere! (i.e. doctor's office). Please cross your fingers for me that this was and is just a random bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment