CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boot-Scootin' Baby!!!

So...guess what happened yesterday??? Yep! You guessed it! I'm MOBILE! I'm not crawling...but I am one BOOT-SCOOTIN'-BABY! It was really funny...we were all in the living room...when mom and dad put me down on the floor. All of a sudden, I start scootin' across the floor and reach my little hand up towards dad's surround sound thing...turn the knob and voila! We need to baby-proof this house! Mom and dad just busted out laughing! It was so funny. Life as we know, will never be the same. Isn't it funny how all of us babies are so different? Who would've ever thought that I would be scooting around instead of crawling around?

When mom gets around to it - she said she'll post the video that dad took of me in action. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment