CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crib It Is

I went to yoga today; like I do every Thursday morning, and I had a great time with mom. I love going because I've been 'growing up' with the same babies in my class for over a month now. It's so cool to see all of us getting bigger. And like clockwork...I started to fuss just 15 minutes before class was over when all of us were in the middle of tummy-time. Mom picked me up, fed me, and bounced me to sleep. Next thing I knew - I was home :)

I'm going to sleep in my crib tonight - all by myself. The girls at yoga convinced mom to give it another try. They tell her 'it'll make all the difference' in the way I sleep. Let's see if they're right.

We'll check in tomorrow and give you an update. Oh, and I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Camryn. Thanks for letting me know more about that museum Camryn. Maybe we can stop by your house since you're so close...and meet!?

No comments:

Post a Comment