CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Social Butterfly

It's been a busy weekend. Let's see...Friday, as you know, I stayed with my new friends, Mike and Jackie, while mom and dad went out to eat. I was a good boy for the first 45 minutes or so...and then all hell broke loose. I'm not sure what was going on...but mom could barely calm me down when she got home. I think I was just tired, fussy, and everything else under the sun. I missed my bath that night and didn't go to sleep until almost midnight - so I'm a little off schedule.

Saturday, mom and dad had doctors' appointments...then I went home with mom to take a nap while dad went grocery shopping. I slept for about an hour and a half...and then it was time to get ready for our cookout. We had our friends, Daniel, Melissa, Emilee and Owen over for dinner. It'd been a long time since we'd all been together and we needed to reconnect! I had a good time and mom said I was a good boy all night. Dad played ball with Owen and Daniel - mom and Emilee colored and Melissa held me. It was a lot of fun. I had my bath...ate...rocked...and then went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and we were off again...went to church for 1045am...took communion...okay, well mom took communion for both of us. I had a really good time. We were a little late because mom was running around trying to feed me...wipe my face...get herself dressed...etc. After that, we went home, she fed me again, changed my diaper and it was off to Chris and Sara's for brunch. What a brunch it was! It was SO GOOD! Mom says they're the best cooks ever...we had peanut butter and jelly stuffed french toast...salad with balsamic dressing, grapefruit and sunflower seeds...cinnamon streusal muffins...and fresh fruit. YUMMO!

I fell asleep for like a split second and then I was up for the count. Now we're home and dad is tickling me...mom is about to change my diaper and feed me and then she says it's time for my nap. Hopefully, I can get a good 2-3 hours in. Or else...I'm going to be the baby from you-know-where...lol...lata peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment