CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Tried & Cried!

I tried it and I lasted an hour; longer than mom thought I would. Well...it's official...I sleep with my parents. We're all pretty tired today...I just went down for an hour nap though - so mom got to get some shut-eye as well.

Yoga was great; as always. I've been a happy boy today. I wore my Boston Red Sox onesie to represent my eastcoasters! Go SOX! And it's a good thing I did because we had a group photo today at yoga. I was the only one who kept their binky in! (Mom said I could) :)

Okay, we're off for a quick walk. It's mid 80's here today...way too hot for mom and I. But she says we need some fresh air. (If you ask me...I think she's just looking for an excuse to walk off that chocolate milkshake she had at Hardy's today)...lol...oh mom...what am I going to do with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment