CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy, Busy as a Bee!

Tomorrow I'm going to Cider Days with mommy, daddy and grandma! It's official - it feels like fall! I LOVE fall fests...well...I've actually never been to any - but mommy says I'm going to love them just like she does :)
I had a good day today. Woke up around 730...ate breakfast...took my medicine...pooped...got dressed...played trucks with Owen while mommy and Melissa had coffee...got in the car...headed to Joplin to get groceries...fell asleep for my morning nap...did the grocery thing and made mom carry me halfway thru the trip...fell asleep on the way home...went out to lunch at Maggie Mae's in Miller with mommy, Melissa and Owen...went home and fell asleep with mom for an afternoon nap from 4-615!!! I guess we both needed a nap.
Dad came home and we all had dinner...I took a bath...read some books with dad...and jumped in my horse...now I guess it's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment