CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 9 Months to Me!

I'm 9 months old today! Whoah, it's been a long ride getting here...and how did I celebrate my 9 months on this earth today? I threw up on mom...4 times :( She was getting me ready for yoga and she had just put this super cute outfit on herself...and I should mention that we'd just had breakfast (nanners for me)...she layed me down on the changing table and I started to gag. She sat me upright immediately and I leaned over and vomited...full blown...4 separate times. Poor me. Poor mom.
She threw me in the tub. I flipped out. Arched my back and screamed the whole time. She picked me up out of the tub and tried to put a diaper on me but I was having none of that so she wrapped me up in my hoodie towel and held me tight...just rocking me and singing to me. I fell right asleep :) I woke up 45 minutes later and we were off to Springfield. I was feeling much better!
Yoga was great today. I learned some new moves and I got to see Grace. I miss Quinn and Davis though...don't think I'll ever see Quinn again = him and his mom seem to have fallen off the face of the earth...I'm sad because I really liked playing with Quinn...but Davis should be moving up to big boy yoga any time now!
I'm excited for this weekend. Mom and dad are taking me to Cider Days in Springfield. They go every year and they told me they'd buy me a pumpkin with my name on it to put in front of our fireplace for Halloween. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment