CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fantasy Football

I finally got my computer back (it was running kind of slow so mom dropped it off at the repair shop). I've been a busy boy since the last time I blogged. Let's see...I went to big boy yoga yesterday for the first time. It was so much fun! I did a few new poses...the plank...the fish...and I went swinging in the blanket. But best of all, I got to see Grace again :) All of the other babies were crawling = maybe I'll start to crawl too?
Although...mom's not in any hurry to have me scootin' around. She saw all the other moms running after their kids and was happy she didn't have to do that with me. So, if I skip the crawling stage all together, she's okay with it. Oh mom...you're too funny.
I was supposed to start storytime today at the library here in town but I fell asleep! I woke up at 7am...pooped my pants so bad around 730, that mom had to put me in the tub! She layed me down to feed me and I fell right to sleep and slept until 1015! Yowsers! Guess I was TIRED!
Storytime was at 10...so I missed it. Oh well. We'll try and go next week. We went for a long walk when I woke up though. That was nice. It was pretty out today. Not too hot but warm with a nice breeze. We walked for about a half hour and mom picked up the newspaper. She's into her crossword puzzles again these days. In all of her life...she's only finished ONE in its entirety! Keep chippin' away at 'em mom!
Tomorrow we're having coffee with Melissa and Owen and then mom and I are going grocery shopping. I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend...I think there's a fall festival thing going on at Wickman's Garden that mom wants to go to. They have some mums for sale or something and pumpkins...a hay ride...etc. and I think she's going to drag dad there too.
Football started tonight...dad's all excited since he's doing that fantasy football thing. He's on the phone with Uncle Dave all-the-time-now!
WW is still going good for mom and dad. It's pretty easy they say - once you get in a routine and everything. Dad's lost a few pounds and I'm not sure how much mom has lost. We'll have to do a weight check and get back to you. Overall, we all feel very happy, healthy and lucky!
Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment