CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yum! Cheese Puffs!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a GREAT day :) I had quite a weekend...ran errands with mom and dad...slept in the car to and fro...went to church on Sunday...lots of walks with mom and dad...we got caught in the rain for one of them! Eek!
Mom gave me a cheese puff for the first time the other day. Check out my self-feeding skills...pretty good aye?
Damn those things are good! Mom bought me zesty tomato and cheesy cheese...yummo.
So I got a great big box of clothes from grandma Longley the other day. Man, does she have good taste! I got 2 pairs of pants...like a million long-sleeved onesies...pjs and a Thanksgiving outfit for when I fly back to see her! Oh, and my favorite gift of all...was my new lovey. It's this cute, little handmade stuffed thing and it has my name on it. I'll have dad take a picture of me with it and we'll post it for you to see.
It's a rainy day here in the Ozarks, so mom and I are just loungin' around. We've got yoga tomorrow and we have to pick up Bailey's birthday cake. Other than that, same old, same old routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment