CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moving Up to Big Boy Yoga

I know it's been a few days since I've blogged but I haven't had much to say. Mom and I stayed home yesterday and today - so we haven't had anything too exciting to share. But...tomorrow is my last day of baby yoga...I'm moving to 'big boy' yoga next week and I'll be reunited with Quinn and Grace! I wasn't supposed to move up in levels yet but there's a reading program at the library here in town which starts next Thursday and mom really wants me to go = so = we had to move to the Wednesday yoga class which happens to be 'big boy' yoga. Phew...that was a long explanation!

I think we're getting lunch with my friends Davis and Kristin tomorrow. We're going to mom's favorite restaurant in Springfield...Tea Bar & Bites! Woohoo! 3 cheese quiche here I (whoops...I mean mom) come!

Did I tell you? Dad's up in the attic right now...trying to get everything together for our tag sale this weekend. We're teaming up with our friends Mike and Jackie to try and unload some of this extra baggage we have here in our house. Mike and Jackie are moving to St. Louis so they've so graciously agreed to let us throw some of our 'junk' in with their sale! It's from 7-noon this Saturday if anyone reading this lives in the Mt. Vernon area!

I'm still standing up like a pro. I can do it without mom and dad holding me now. I just can't believe it. It feels so cool to be able to see things from a different perspective/angle. Now, if I could just get that crawling thing down...I've shown no interest in this what-so-ever...mom puts me on my tummy and I either roll over...play...or cry.

I talked to grandma Longley tonight and she's going to buy me my first Halloween costume. Dad and I picked out a few of our favorites on the website she told us about but she's going to pick the final one and send it to me as a surprise. I can't wait! Oh, and I talked to grandma Anne and asked her if she could get me some new, fall clothes and she said yes! So I should be getting some cute things soon. Thank you to both grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment