CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

10 Months Old Today

I'm 10 months old today so I thought I'd catch you up on what's been going on in my life. Monday was a holiday so dad had the day off. We drove to Tulsa, Oklahoma (only about 2 hrs. away) and had a great lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Mom and dad hadn't been there in ages...after that we went to the mall which was like 2 feet away from the restaurant and walked around for a few hours. I ended up getting a new winter coat = actually, my first winter coat ever. It's really cute. It's blue, red and yellow (I know, you'll be able to find me any where) and it's super puffy, with a hood. It was originally $30 but rang up on sale for $20 and then we got another 15% off! What a steal!
I'm definitely going to need this coat when I fly back to Massachusetts. It was snowing there today. And by the time November rolls around - who knows what the weather will be like. I can't believe I'll be leaving in just over a month.
Tuesday we just hung out at home because it was freezing outside and raining, I think. Wednesday we had yoga. It was at a new time, 930-1030, and I think it worked out better than last week's 1130-1230. Umm, Thursday I was supposed to go to story time at the library but I slept thru it...I was still napping when 10am rolled around. And Friday, I had coffee with Melissa and Owen and I was supposed to go to a play date with a bunch of new friends for the first time from 9-11 but I fell asleep just after 9 and didn't wake up until 1130! So...we missed that date. Oh well, oh, and mom wanted to go to boot camp for the first time tonight and she missed that too because we both fell asleep until 530 on-the-dot. What can I say...we both like to sleep when we want to. And, tomorrow we are going grocery shopping and we are getting together with grandma and grandpa at some point. It's been a busy week but a good one.
I still have one tooth but another one has started to pop thru right next to it. Just a little bit though...so I'm not sure if I can really say that I have 2 teeth. I haven't been real cranky - just hard to get down at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment