CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Update

Thanks for all the well wishes today everyone. I'm feeling good right now. It was kind of a long night for all of us. I had a hard time falling asleep, but finally closed my eyes around 9pm while daddy was holding me. We sat like that together for the next 1 1/2 or so and then I woke up and layed with mommy. I woke up again at 1130, 230 and then slept until 945 this morning. My temp. was 97.7 when mom took it at 10 today. That's a lot better than it was last night (101.2).
Now we're just waiting for a call back from the dr's office today to find out the results of my flu swab. I'm sure I'll have to go in at some point to get checked out and make sure everything is okay. But I am SMILING today and babbling...so things are lookin' up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment