CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Say Cheese!

Wow, today was a very busy day for me. I woke up at 8...had breakfast, got my pictures taken (!) and did way better than mom and dad thought I would, for not having had a nap! Then, I fell asleep in the car on the way home from pictures...so mom and dad decided to skip eating lunch at home and just kept on driving to Springfield. I woke up when we got there and we all ate at 'Nearly Famous'. It's this cute little deli in the Brentwood Center across from the mall. Mom had a grilled cheese and tomato with tomato soup and dad had a roast beef sandwich with chips. And me? I had chicken with peas and rice. MMM!!!
Then we went to the mall. Mom had to exchange a shirt. I had to get a new winter hat and some mittens (our late night walks around the neighborhood are getting colder each time!) and we bought a Superman shirt for dad's friend's son, Mason, who just turned 4 this weekend. Let's see...then dad got a new battery for his watch and mom got her wedding ring cleaned...then we went to Dillards because dad wanted to look for some new thermals...he didn't find any - so we'll have to go again another time...(he's very PICKY about his clothes). After that, we went to Sephora so mom could help dad find some body scrub with salacylic acid in it to clean his pores out. Check! We got that! We found a nice, lemony smelling one by PTR...I'll let you know how his skin looks after a few washes...
Mom was craving something sweet...so she decided to use some of her weekly WW points to get Coldstone...then it was off to mom's dr.'s appointment...then home! We didn't get back until after 5! Then it was dinnertime...playtime...bathtime...and bedtime! Today just FLEW BY.
I can't tell you how excited I am to see what these pictures look like of me...I am a NATURAL in front of the camera. I wore 3 different outfits...the first one was tan courds...with a button down shirt and a newspaper boy hat...2nd out fit was tan courds...white shirt...green sweater...3rd and final outfit was a full-on...RED SOX outfit! Woohoo! R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-E-N'!!!! (That's supposed to sound slang'ish...)
Okay, that's it - that was my day and I'm tired of typing now...so I'll talk to you later! Oh, PS...I clapped for the first time yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment