CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Miss You Dad!

Well, I'm EXHAUSTED! I went to Apple Butter Makin' Days today for 4 hours! And I am pooped! It turned out to be a nice day though - so that was a plus. Mom didn't spend nearly as much money as she thought she would...dad will be happy!
Aunt Erica and grandma came with us and then grandma, daddy and Nick met up with us at lunch so we could all visit. We went back home to have some cake for Nick's birthday. It was a fun day - but I'm ready for bed!
Mom and I are flying solo tonight. Dad left for Kansas City today...his friend Raef has season tickets to the KC Chiefs...so he invited dad to go and watch the game. But he'll be back tomorrow night just in time for my bath :) I miss him already. But I know he's having fun with the guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment