CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome Cousin Nash Michael!

Well, it's official! My cousin Nash was born today at 810pm...weighed in around 8 lbs., 15 oz. and 20.5 inches. Mom and baby are doing great! Aunt Stacie says he has lots of dark hair! I can't wait to meet him!
It was rainy here in the Ozarks. It rained so hard last night, the house shook. It woke dad up! Mom and I ran a ton of errands today...we had to mail some things off at the post office...a birthday present for my friend Mason...and we had to return my Halloween costume that grandma Longley bought me because it was too big...so mom is exchanging it for a smaller size. It's really cute - I'm going to be a lion.
I checked out 2 books at the library today for the very first time. I've already read each book twice since I brought them home. I also went to the grocery store with mom and picked up some salad. Oh, and we took a nap together this afternoon; from 430-6pm...it was NICE :)
Mom and I both have dr's appts. tomorrow. Mom's is at 815 in the morning! And mine is not until 230...after yoga...I have a little bit of a diaper rash - not too bad...but it keeps coming and going, so mom wants to have it checked out. I only have about 2-3 bumps...but you can never bee too safe!
I feel so thankful that I haven't gotten sick! Except for that one time when I was a few weeks old...it seems like everyone my age is getting sick around me...but I've been lucky not to catch anything! Hopefully it stays that way...but with the cold weather coming...I'm sure it's inevitable. But I just got a new winter hat and mittens so they should protect me when I go outside.
I haven't gotten the 'curse of the audiologist' yet...what's that you're wondering? Oh, well that's when an audiologist's kid gets an ear infection...and gets one so many times that eventually, he needs tubes...it seems like every one that dad has ever worked with - has had to get them...thank god I haven't had an ear infection yet...and I hope I NEVER get one.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment