CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Updates

Here's some more updates for you guys: feeling good today. No temp. at all. Going to see the doc tomorrow. However, I was up a lot last night so mom and dad look pretty worn out today - as well as me. I have 2 bottom teeth and it looks like I am about to get 2 top teeth as well. Here is an idea of what kind of night it was for the Ruffing family...

3am...all laying in bed, wide awake, reading a book, with Jimmy Fallon on TV, mom says, "You know when you get so tired, you feel like you're going to throw up?"

Dad, "Yep. I know. You know how you start to think about tomorrow and what your day is going to be like, and you start to have a panic attack?"

Mom & dad - both rolling laughing...at least we were all in a good mood last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment