CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bye dad :(

Dad leaves today :( He's headed to Chicago for a few days for work...damn it. I'm gonna miss him. But, he said he was going to bring me back a shirt or something. So, it looks like it'll be me and mom for the next few days. She wants to take me to some kind of Halloween story time at Barnes & Noble on Saturday. If I'm feeling up to it...I may comply.
It's raining out here today. A good day to stay inside and sleep. I started coughing and sneezing a lot last night. Mom has a cold - so I'm guessing I probably got it too. On top of this pneumonia - can't a baby get a break?
Mom went to her ComFit class again last night - and she can barely sit down today. I think she likes the challenge though because she's gone twice this week and tells dad she'll go again. Go mom!
Oh, I have to give a shout out to my grandpa. Grandpa Ruffing's birthday was this week. Happy birthday grandpa! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment