CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh, what a day...what a day...

Where do I begin...I slept like crap last night which means...mom slept like crap too. I woke up at 645am...which means, mom AND dad woke up too...before I knew it, I was in the car and on my way to Springfield for mom's doc appt. We were there at 830 bright and early...mom got her flu shot...and we headed home. Thankfully, I fell asleep in the car.
We got home, read, played, ate, went for a one hour walk and then back in the car it was again...back to Springfield for my doc appt. Doc was running late and I was getting cranky...mom went to change my diaper in the exam room and I pooped all over the table...put my hands and feet in it...oh yeah...then the doctor walked in...and stepped on my wipes container that I'd tossed on the floor...and then mom picked me up (with no diaper on) so the doc could change the paper on the table...problem was - there was no more paper. So, she had to leave the room, get keys, open the cupboard, grab more paper, etc. and by then...I'd already peed on mom.
Whoops.
Make a long story short...when we got home - I puked up all of my cheese puffs...and mom couldn't wait for dad to get home. Agh...what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment