CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Footsies!

I am wearing my brand new, first-time-ever, one of a kind, super duper, pimpin', one piece pajamas with FOOTSIES! My very first pair! Yay! They are so friggin' cute. I have to admit, my thunder thighs have made the legs a tight squeeze - but that's okay...mom says I look cute. I keep trying to pull at my toes = but I can't get to them. Hmm.

Mom is going crazy over planning my 1st birthday. Geeze mom, it's still like 2 months away! Her and dad are going to check out some party supply stores this weekend while gram and gramps watch me. Happy shopping!

I seem to be a bit better about the separation thing (see last post). I'm still not 100% over the whole 'putting me down' thing - but I've gotten better since daddy came home. Guess I must've missed him or something. Ha, ha...I DID miss you dad!

K, gotta go, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment