CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bathtime Sucks

I hate baths. They're cold, too much work and they make me cry. Mom and dad only bathe me every couple of days - but still - I can't stand them. I like the way I feel afterwards but I'm not sure if it's worth all the hassle?

I can tell mom and dad are newbies at this...lol...they fumble over me like a wet a football. Dad's job is to hold my bottom and my head and mom's job is to wash me. They're getting better each time - but they really need to work on their 'rinsing off' stage. Oh, and they definitely need to work on their 'swaddling after bath' stage. Mom usually only gets about half of my body in the towel and she never quite gets my head in the hooded part of it. Oh well, they love me...so I guess I'll tough it out for now.

Okay, well mommy is really tired...I can see her yawning right now...so I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment