CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Diaper Rash :(

So I went to the doc's today and I wish I could say it went well. Okay, okay, I guess it wasn't that bad...doc says I have a super bad diaper rash (it's really red and bumpy)...my blocked tear duct is back...and I might have acid reflux. Jeeze...coming in to this world isn't all it's cracked up to be...it's a lot of work!
I have to get my prescriptions filled tomorrow so my butt will heal. Mommy and daddy are both really sad about it. They're both nervous about changing my diaper now because I cry bloody murder every time they do it.
I weigh 8 lbs, 4 oz - that means I've gained 10 oz in the past 7 days! Holy cow! Mommy is taking good care of me with all of those feedings :) I also found out that I like car rides. My ride to the doc's office is about 45 mins. and at first, I was fussy, but then mom read me like a million books in the car and I fell asleep. I slept the whole way there...thru the entire doc appt. and the whole way home...that was over 3 hrs. of sleep! I heard mom say "now why can't he do that at night when I'm trying to sleep?!" I might try it again tonight - if she's lucky.
Think of me...and cross your fingers that my butt gets better...real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment