CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

I'm back! I missed all of you! Boy, have I had a busy week/weekend?! I just got back from Iowa! Yep, you heard me right...mommy and daddy took me to see grandma and grandpa. It took us 5 1/2 hrs. - my longest car ride yet. I did really well. I slept most of the way (except for eating of course). I got to meet my great grandma and grandpa Gourley and my aunt Erica for the first time! They're great! Aunty Erica really loves me; I can tell. She held me so much and rubbed my little head.

Oh, and did I tell you? I got some new books! Aunty Erica got me 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear' and 'Where the Monsters Are' - oh and my favorite one...a book full of nursery rhymes and riddles! Now mommy and daddy don't have to make them up! Boy did I have a good time out there. Oh, and I met daddy's best friend Raef and his wife Joie...oh and their little boy Cael who was super cute!

Grandma and Grandpa were so good to me this weekend! They held me and kissed me and loved me all over! Grandma is the best...she always knows how to calm me down if I'm crying...and she changes my dirty diapers...and puts me on the soft carpet so I can lay on my back and look around.

My other grandma is coming next Monday. I can't wait to meet her. I think we're going to be best buds. I'm just a busy little boy in this big busy world!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one day you will take a trip to MA. and we can meet too! Maybe we can even share an ice cream at the Frostie!

    ReplyDelete