CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 Months Old Today!

I am 8 months old today! Whoah! And to celebrate my 8 month 'oldness' today...mom and dad bought me a chair that attaches to our table! Look! That's me and my dad eating breakfast :) You can tell I really like my new chair - look at my huge smile. I think I'm even attempting to wave in this picture?
I'm a part of the family meals now! Goodbye BUMBO! Ha, ha...just kidding...I'll still use the bumbo from time to time but mom says I've officially graduated to 'big boy chair' world.
I'm still doing the whole 'teething' thing. I was in a great mood yesterday and then all of a sudden - BAM! I was outta control! Mom gave me a bath, then some Tylenol to take the edge off and then nursed me and I fell asleep. When is this tooth gonna pop thru? Oh, and I got 5 new shirts yesterday! I had to buy 12 month old ones because I am growing up to be sooooo big! Mom gets those free $10 coupons in the mail from JCP and she just strolls on in and gets $10 worth of free stuff every time! If you get those in the mail...you should definitely be using them! And then...on top of that...you get a receipt when you make your purchase to take like a 2 second survey on line and at the end = you get a 15% off coupon for your next purchase! Can't beat it folks! And right now, all summer clothes are like 75% off...so like I said...I got 5 new shirts for FREE! Talk about a STEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment