CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a Fun Saturday!

Mom can't sleep. It's 3am and she's been up since 1. Don't blame me...I'm fast asleep right now...whoops...I mean I'm writing this blog right now...anyways - mom better go to bed or she'll be dragging some serious butt tomorrow.
I had a really fun day with mom and dad. I woke up around 830/845'ish and we headed to swim class. I got my Aquababes Swimming certificate! Then dad took us to the mall and treated mom to a pedicure. Awww dad...you're so good to mom! I slept the whole way home and then dad puttered around outside on his new riding lawnmower. Thank god we got one! He'd tell mom he was going to cut the lawn and she wouldn't see him for days! Okay, maybe not days...but it it felt like it.
Tomorrow = well, actually it's today, technically...we're going to the beach! I can't wait! Dad said he'd take us on a picnic...mom and I are so excited. She's going to pack a lunch; sandwiches...pasta salad...and chocolate chip cookies...mmmm :) I can't wait to show off my swim moves.
I wish dad never had to go to work...and money just grew on trees. I love hanging out with him. He's so much fun and he's the only one who can make me laugh until my belly hurts.
I hear mom...I think she's trying to go to sleep again. Shhh...talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment