CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Stuff

I got a new toy yesterday! And man...they aren't cheap?! $50...for a Fisher-Price toy...geeze...good thing mom and dad are still covering my expenses. But boy do I love that thing. I'll post a pic later.

Anywho, I was supposed to go on the boat yesterday but we were all so dog-gone tired that we decided to hang around the house. Mom and dad cleaned both bathrooms and I hung out with Bailey. (Who thought that'd be more fun than boating????) Not me! Oh well, maybe next time.

We ended up going to the mall to look for new sneakers for mom. She's doing her running thing again and WW is still going strong for both mom and dad...so she needs a good, comfy new pair of shoes. We found some - $100 though! Ouch! So we when we got home, we scoured eBay and found a pair - the same pair - and won the bid for $55! Half the price! Not much on the agenda for today. It's a beautiful day out - so I think we'll take a walk. Mom will go for a run...and I think she wants to get her hair cut. And dad and I will probably watch ESPN. Take a look at my video clip (above). I'm pretty darn cute if I must say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment