CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Standing?

I am officially standing now! And I can stand all by myself. Mom let go of me today and I held myself up by putting my hands on the ottoman. I'm also starting to practice waving. I haven't officially waved...but when mom waves to me, I kind of move my fingers around...
I'm still only eating solids at dinner. What gives? Mom tried to give me breakfast and lunch and I didn't want either. Maybe I'm just a milk baby? Lord knows I'm eating enough because I'm well over 20 pounds! Hmmm, mom and dad will have to ask the doctor about this one at my next check up. Which by the way is like = next month! I just turned 8 months not too long ago and now my 9 month checkup is just around the corner. Where does the time go?
Update on my sleeping: I'm still in bed with mom and dad. Of course, I love it but they on the other hand, would like to have their bed back :( We just don't believe in the cry-it-out method. I wish there was another way...it's just hard because there's so many different opinions about this. I think if mom and dad could bare to listen to me cry = they might try it out = but they're sissies when it comes me crying. Some articles that mom has read, say that I'm being manipulative - but how could that be? I'm only 8 months old? I don't even know what that word means? Agh, I just don't know anymore. Other days, mom seems to be okay with it all, and just kisses my head at night while I'm snuggled up to her tummy, tucked under her chin and curled above her knees. I won't be little for long, but it would be nice to be able to put myself to sleep some times...if anyone out there has had experience with this...send me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment