CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Up on my Own 2 Feet!

Okay teeth...when are you coming?! I almost didn't go to Anastasia's going away party today because I was so fussy. Anywho - I had a great time with my friends. It was good to see everybody and of course, my girlfriend Grace was there so I was on Cloud 9!
I fell asleep pretty quickly on the way home from Springfield. Mom and I ate lunch when we got back and then played for a long time. It took mom over an hour to eat her lunch because I was so fussy - crying on and off - but she managed to finish it! Then I fell asleep from 330-6! Just in time to see daddy when he came home from work.
Mom went for a run and dad and I played before dinner. I had sweet potatoes and a mum-mum. Man, am I full! I've got a date with my exersaucer and then it's off to bed for me. Tomorrow is grocery shopping with mom and we have a coffee date with our friends Melissa and Owen in the morning.
Happy Anniversary to my grandpa and grandma Longley today! I miss you guys and love you!
Goodnight :)
PS - Pictures to come...from the party today...oh, and I stood up with dad's help on my own 2 feet for the 1st time today! A picture to come of that too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment