CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Missouri State Fair & Other Cool Things...

I went to the Missouri State Fair today for the first time! It was kind of lame to be honest with you...not much there but a bunch of animals. Don't get me wrong - I love animals, but give me some shopping booths or something!? Here's a pic of me and my dad chillin':
Anywho, I've been rolling over a lot. Well, from my tummy to my back and only to one side; but that still counts, right? Take a look at me in action :)

Hmmm...what else has been going on in my life. Oh, I got a yoga certificate the other day. I am an official yogi! Woohoo! I'm still workin' on those teeth of mine! Mom thought one may have come thru today because she saw a little bit of blood on my gums...but nope - there's nothing there but gums, gums and more gums. Dad thinks I may have bitten down on one of my toys too hard or something. I got a cut on one of my toes - but no one knows how it got there. I went to the fair in one piece and came back with a cut...go figure.

I'm supposed to go boating tomorrow with my friends, Mike and Jackie - but I am so dog-gone tired from the fair and driving 2 1/2 hours each way to Sedalia...that I just might not go! We'll see how I feel in the morning. Nighty night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment