CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No to Sleep!

Well, today has been kind of a stressful day. I woke up last night around 230am and didn't/wouldn't go back to sleep for over an hour. Mom and dad took turns with me but all I wanted to do was babble :) Dad read somewhere that this happens when babies are going thru a growth spurt; it's part of our makeup...all I know is that I wanted to talk and mom and dad weren't having it. So, I finally went back down around 330/4ish and didn't wake up again until 845 this morning.
It's now 1pm and I haven't napped once. Mom says this is a recipe for disaster. I'd have to agree since I'm screaming at the top of my lungs right now. We played this morning and then went for a beautiful, 30 minute walk - to try and 'tire' me out...but that didn't work. So, we went to get coffee and I fell asleep in the car (yay!) but then when mom opened the door to get out - I woke up (no!) and well, here I am.
Dad came home for lunch a little while ago and we had a nice lunch. I had a banana/oatmeal/peach blend and it was yummy. Now I'm playing in my exersaucer and mom is watching me. She can't decide if she should try and get me to fall asleep here at home or if she should put me in the car and drive me around for a bit. Agh...it's been a long day already and it's only the afternoon. Cross you fingers that I get a nap in.

No comments:

Post a Comment